Got a passion for helping people out. Be apart of our students’ exceptional experience.
Whether you have one hour to contribute occasionally, or have a desire to be a weekly reading buddy, every opportunity to work with you is valued and appreciated.
Each year volunteers help support our students and our school by making impactful contributions like these:
- support meditation in classes
- Speak to students about their work interests
- Becoming an active advocate for our school
- Work with students as reading/ lunch buddies
- Helping pick up or organize supplies
- Lead a school campus clean-up projects
- Mentor a student with similar interests
- Teach the important of character and integrity
- Plant flowers in our community garden
- Help paint and renovate classrooms