We believe that parents/guardians are our most essential partners, playing an important role in our students' success.
Inspiring Growth and Providing Support.
Our goal at the Parent Center is to provide our families with a space where they feel inspired and confident to grow as a parents/guardians, increasing their knowledge of education, and how to find support in our school community.
Our mission is to promote each student's unique academic plan in partnership with parent’s/guardian's participation. The goal of the Parent Center is to be a place where parents can get involved in their child's education and school.
The Parent Center is open every day from Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Promoting clear, two-way communication between the school and families regarding school programs and students.
- Provide parents with the tools and skills to help access the school community support services and to better strengthen student learning and development
- Develop parenting skills that will enable them to meet the obligations of a healthy family life, and foster conditions at home that emphasize the importance of education and learning.
The following are some of the services that we provide to the parents:
- District policies: Parent Rights and Responsibilities
- Absences / excuses and LAUSD complaint procedures
- Parent teacher conference
- Assist teachers in the classroom
- Everything you need to know about school policies procedures, operations, parent involvement, and more can be found in the Family Handbook
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, plus every day of the school year can be found in the School Calendar